Ceramic Tile Flooring Installation Geneva, IL
Ceramic tile is a very versatile flooring option that allows you to create a variety of different looks and styles for your home. Art Z Flooring is a leading provider of flooring installation services in the Chicago area and we offer and install various styles of ceramic tiles for your home. Our staff can help you choose a style of ceramic tile that matches the décor of your home and manage the installation process.
Ceramic Tile Types
Ceramic tiles can be made into a variety of styles, colors, and textures that are created by a method of kiln firing. This production method not only contributes to the beauty and design versatility of ceramic tile, but also to its durability. The following are looks that can be created with ceramic tile:
Wood Look Tile:
The look of wood is very popular for flooring and ceramic tiles can be made to mimic the color and grain patterns of many types of wood. This allows homeowners to have the look of wood for their flooring with lower maintenance than real hardwood.
Marble Look Tile:
Marble is an elegant material for flooring but also quite expensive. Marble style ceramic tiles have the colors and veining of marble but at a much more affordable price.
Stone Look Tile:
Like marble, stone floors can also become quite expensive but ceramic tiles can mimic the look and texture of many different types of stone.
Travertine provides a timeless, classical look and ceramic tiles can be made to mimic the various colors and textures of travertine flooring.
Call (630) 677-1371 for a FREE estimate.
Benefits of Ceramic Tile
There are many benefits to installing ceramic tile flooring in your home. The following are the most common benefits:
- Versatility in Look: Ceramic tiles can be made in a variety of colors, styles, and textures to mimic the look of wood, marble, stone, and travertine.
- Versatility in Applications: Ceramic tiles are not just a great flooring option; they can also be used for walls and other surfaces throughout the house.
- Durability: The kiln firing method used to create ceramic tiles makes them one of the most durable materials for walls and flooring.
- Maintenance: Ceramic tiles can be easily maintained with sweeping, vacuuming, and regular washing with water. They are stain, chemical, abrasion, and moisture resistant which makes them great for high moisture areas of the home.
- Safety: Ceramic tiles are fire resistant, frost resistant, slip resistant, and hygienic which makes them resistant to mold or bacteria growth.
Ceramic Tile Installation
Art Z Flooring specializes in flooring installation and we can install ceramic tile floors in any area of your home. Our staff has over 15 years of experience in flooring installation and we can help you choose a style of ceramic tile that matches the décor of your home and fits within your budget. Contact us to get started on your next flooring installation project.
Art has civil engineering background, finishing Technical University in Krakow, Poland with Masters Degree in civil engineering.
Zaneta has art background, finishing Fine Art Academy in Krakow, Poland, with Masters Degree in Art and Design.
We have successfully combined our skills and experience to build strong and professional business over the years.
Whenever you are remodeling or building your custom home, our flooring, decorating, and painting services can provide elegant charm and enhance your home décor.
Antioch • Arlington Heights • Aurora • Barrington • Batavia • Carol stream • Chicago • Darien • Elgin • Geneva • Glen Ellyn • Grayslake • Gurnee • Lake Barrington • Lake Zurich • Naperville • Oakbrook • Oswego • Plainfield • Plano • St. Charles • Schamburg • Sugar Grove • West Chicago • Yorkville • Wheaton • Winetka and many more